Friday 7 February 2014

Latest In Beauty - Hip & Healthy Box

So here it is, my first blog post! It's been a long time coming, but I've finally got around to setting up a blog. It's still early days, so bear with me as I get to grips with the whole process, but I am very excited to be embarking on this new journey.
 Today I'd like to share with you one of my most recent purchases. Unlike many of the other bloggers who have written reviews on this box, I had never heard of either Hip and Healthy or Latest In Beauty, and goodness me, I have been missing out all this time!
The box retails at £9.95 with an extra £3.95, making a total of just under £14 a huge bargain for so many great products (especially with an estimated product value of over £50!)
First impressions were very good, it arrived beautifully packaged, with cute pink tissue paper, complete with a self love inspiration 'be the best version of you' sticker to seal the package. It was jam packed full of goodies to kick start the new year (although I might be a little late on the new years resolution band wagon). One of the best things about the Latest In Beauty boxes is that the website allows you to check out the products within the box before you buy, but this doesn't detract from the excitement of opening it up!
The Hip and Healthy Box comes with a range of beauty and health related products for you to try, and in my opinion, the products have been very well selected (a full list is available on the Latest In Beauty website). 

 This box was perfect for me, and served as a great introduction to the world of superfood powders and natural multi-vitamins, as otherwise I would have no clue where to start!I've been including a small amount of the Teapigs matcha powder in my breakfast smoothies, and I've really started to feel a difference in my energy levels throughout the morning.
Another of my favorite products from the box was the balance Me daily essentials cleanse and smooth face balm. I've been meaning to try out a cleansing balm for a while now, but have been apprehensive out of the fear that their oily qualities would irritate my already oily skin. However, this cleansing balm does the complete opposite, and has really helped to clear up my skin and is an absolute dream at removing waterproof eye makeup.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this box to anyone who wants the opportunity to try out new and exciting beauty and health products without the commitment of a monthly subscription.

Summary:
Value for money- Excellent!
Range of products- Great balance of health and beauty related products
Pros- Perfect for newbies to the health and fitness world, great price and beautifully packaged.
Cons- None :)

Elspeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment